To work on most BOSCH MEDC17 engine control units in Bootloader mode, it is necessary to open the ECU, connect to the PCB, then reseal and close the unit again. All this is very time consuming but now FLEX offers you the perfect solution to lighten your workload in complete safety.
MAGICMOTORSPORT has just released a unique and exclusive package of protocols for many types of BOSCH MEDC17 engine control units.
With the Full Bench MEDC17 Software package, you can now program a great deal of BOSCH MEDC17 controllers directly from the ECU connector without opening the unit.
Before now these units have been difficult to open, complicated to connect to, slow to work with and most of them were only available in Boot mode, if they were supported at all.
FLEX is able to work with units that have never been supported by any tool before now, making these problems a thing of the past. With this innovation, even your competitors will become your customers.
- Bosch MED17.3.5 Alfa Romeo Giulia V6 Quadrifoglio / Alfa Romeo Stelvio MY 2018
- Bosch MED17.3.5 Ferrari 488 GTB
- Bosch ME17.8.33 McLaren 720s
- Bosch MED17.1.11 2gen Porsche GT3
- Bosch EDC17C74 2gen Audi A4
- Bosch MED17.3.5 Dallara Stradale Turbo
- Bosch MED17.9.3 Honda Type R MY 2018
- Bosch MED17.1.21 Golf GTE
- Bosch Med17.1.62 2gen Audi TTRS
This list also includes units that were supported before now but that were very difficult to not damage during interventions:
- Bosch MED188.8.131.52 Mercedes S 320 V6
- Bosch MED17.7.2 Mercedes GT-R AMG
- Bosch MED17.7.8 Mercedes G 65
- Bosch EDC17CP46 Mercedes GLK 350
- Bosch EDC17CP60 Mercedes GLE 250
- Bosch ME17.5.20 Volkswagen Polo
- Bosch EDC17CP45 BMW 525d
- Bosch Mev17.2.G BMW X6 35i
- Bosch MED17.5.25 VAG
- Bosch ME17.5.26 VAG
- Bosch ME17.5.24 VAG
Just to name a few…
You will never damage a BOSCH MEDC17 ECU again. One, because you will no longer need to open it; and two because you will no longer have to solder or use a bench to connect to it.
With the Full Bench MEDC17 Software package, your interventions will always be safe and reliable over time. You will have complete backup reading even of the EEPROM without having to open the unit just in case you need to bring the ECU to original conditions.
FLEX, the revolution has just begun!